At IDEXX (UK Team) is available a full-time position as an Anatomic Pathologist. You will be responsible for gross and/or microscopic examination of anatomic pathology specimens and preparation of pathology reports in a timely manner.
In This Role
- You will meet caseload and turnaround expectations.
- You will provide telephone consultations to clients.
- You will consult with and assist other pathologists as needed to promote collegiality.
- You will interact with, advise and assist laboratory personnel in proper specimen processing techniques and function as the pathologist on duty.
- You will promote the growth of IDEXX by actively participating in pathologist meetings and developing and maintaining professional relationships/contact with clients.
- You will participate in the quality control programs.
- You will maintain proficiency and develop diagnostic skills through regular continuing education.
- Time will be available from routine diagnostic responsibilities to allow the pathologist to engage in other professional activities as approved by management. Such activities should improve the function or professional reputation of IDEXX.
- CPD is enabled.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- You are a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM). Pathology Board Certified - American College of Veterinary Pathology (ACVP) or ECVP or FRCPath.
- You are familiar with current topics and issues in clinical veterinary medicine.
- You are able to type and use dictation equipment.
- You have excellent communication skills and interpersonal capabilities.
- You are able to work independently on routine tasks and need minimal guidance.
- Experience in a veterinary diagnostic laboratory is preferred.
- Some experience in a diagnostic field (surgical pathology preferred).
- You have a service oriented attitude.
- You are able to organize and prioritize work.
- Computer skills are required.
If you are interested to know more about this position, or you wish to apply, click HERE.