Residency in Veterinary Pathology / Lecturer in Veterinary Pathology in the Department of Histology and Pathology, Veterinary school of Toulouse, France
The veterinary pathology team is composed of 5 pathologists (3 ECVP diplomats and 2 French specialists). We are seeking a junior veterinary already engaged in a residency or interested in veterinary pathology. We invite applications for this position with an emphasis on veterinary pathology.
The post holder has the following tasks
- Contribution to the teaching of pathology (necropsy and histopathology) and diagnostic service
- French residency in veterinary pathology (DESV d’Anatomie Pathologie Vétérinaire) and European board in veterinary pathology.
Appointment Rank: The appointment rank is in accordance with the guidelines of the French agriculture minister and will depend on veterinary pathology competences (novice or experienced).
Toulouse is located in the south of the France, and offers exceptional cultural, and outdoors activities. The Mediterranean see and the Pyrennées mountain are one-hour drive and French people and students enjoy living in the « Pink City » of Toulouse.
Applications will be assessed on the basis of how well candidates satisfy these criteria.
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine
- Excellent communication/inter-personal skills
- English skill
- Veterinary pathology resident or keen interest in veterinary pathology
- Ability to work as an effective team member
- Fluency in French is not mandatory but an additional benefit.
Deadline for application: ASAP, 30th of august 2018
Expected start date: September 2018