Position for a Pathologist at the Department of Nonclinical Drug Safety of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Gross and microscopic evaluations of tissues from preclinical safety studies
- Preparation of pathology reports and contribution to phasetransition and regulatory submission documents (e.g. IB, CTD etc.)
- Participation in developmental projects as Team Member Toxicology
- Supervision of pathology laboratory personnel in compliance with GLP, SOP, Boehringer Ingelheim safety and regulatory guidelines
- Close cooperation with research teams of Boehringer Ingelheim,Drug Discovery Support, Medicine, and others in support of research and development of Boehringer Ingelheim
- Development of special methodologies for elucidation of mechanisms of toxicity
- The ideal candidate will have a DVM or equivalent, a PhD or graduate training in pathology and board certification (e.g. ECVP, ACVP etc.).
- Experience in toxicological pathology and/or in special methodologies (e.g. confocal laser scanning microscopy) is appreciated.