Update June 20, 2016: The deadline for submitting manuscripts has been extended
- Deadline for summary submissions: June 15, 2016; extended to July 15, 2016 updated
- Deadline for submission of full manuscript: August 15, 2016; extended to August 30, 2016 updated
Veterinary Pathology (http://vet.sagepub.com) is the journal of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists, the European College of Veterinary Pathologists, and the Japanese College of Veterinary Pathologists. Research papers and reviews for the special issue should fulfill the following requirements:
- The submitted manuscript should have a focus on naturally occurring immune-mediated diseases in animals or address laboratory animal models of immune-mediated diseases.
- The manuscript should address disease mechanisms (pathogenesis and pathophysiology), pathologic findings and if possible clinic-pathologic correlations.
- The research should be of significance to animal and/or human health.
- The manuscript should be of sufficiently broad interest and of substantial value to veterinary pathologists.
- Documentation of in vitro experiments or genetic analyses are suitable if they reveal aspects of pathogenesis and offer advanced knowledge in understanding of diseases mechanisms, pathologic diagnosis, or clinical relevance of pathologic diagnosis.