Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Act as Study Pathologist (m/f) for all types of early and regulatory studies, ensure highly scientific evaluation and interpretation of pathology data (macroscopical and histopathological) by concurrent adherence to all appropriate international regulatory guidelines and GLP principles
- Be responsible for the pathology part of toxicology studies in terms of technical quality, resource planning, project deadlines and follow-up of costs
- Provide your expertise and interact with study directors and sponsors to support the development of a given compound
- Ensure the scientific development of the individuals within the technical teams (necropsy, histological and clinical pathology laboratories)
- Strive continuously for improvement of criteria for efficiency, quality and safety
- Be active in assuring safe working conditions in the laboratories
Who you are
- Pathologist (m/f) with background in veterinary or human medicine
- Specialization in veterinary pathology or internationally accepted equivalent (e.g. FTA, ECVP, ACVP)
- Experience in pathology (necropsy, histopathology)
- Knowledge of basic toxicology, laboratory animal science and animal welfare
- Additional regulatory experience is a plus
- Strong leadership and communication capabilities
- Experienced with MS Office
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectations.
Location: Wuppertal Elberfeld
Contact us: Phone +49 214 30 99779 or apply online
Reference Code: 0000196887
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.